Sunday 13 May 2012

My plan over the next few years...


I haven’t yet decided on a plan for the next 5 years, however below are my intentions for the next 2 years:

Year 1-

·         Continue my study at Plymouth College of Art for my FD year 2

·         Enter Competitions more regularly

·         Look for work experience around Plymouth

·         Hoping to continue working with Pamela Newman, photographing for Devon Life ‘Social Events’ page

·         Develop a website and professional business cards

·         Photograph events- Weddings, birthday’s, proms etc.

·         Assist in others shoots, whether this be through work experience or helping friends

Year 2-

·         Start the BA honours programme

·         Develop a professional website

·         Enter a photographic online library

·         Work experience covering a range of careers including newspaper and magazine work, commercial portraits and teaching experience

·         Gain more clientele within Plymouth and surrounding areas

·         Continue photographing events

By the end of year two I will be more aware of the path I want to follow. Over the next two years I am hoping that I will gain knowledge of different photographic careers through work experience, which in turn will lead me to fulfil my career ambitions.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment