Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pembroke Street:The workers

After contacting Christine again I was ablt to go back down to Pembroke Street and photograph some of the workers there.
I photographed the ladies that clean the Guildhall and two men that were doing jobs around the area.
I was nervous when I photographed the ladies because they seemed quite shy I had to direct them in what I wanted them to do. I got them to smile to make them feel more relaxed and because there was two of them there they kept making each other laugh which resulted in a few successful images.

The two men Mark and Rich were alot more confident about being photographed so I feel their photographs were more successful. I photographed them sweeping and interacting with each other and also some portraits too. I was really pleased with these photo's because you can tell from their facial expression that its natural and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment